6.28.2013

the greatest man on earth

This morning, my sister and I stumbled upon a video that was shared on Facebook. The story of this man is unforgettable. He is truly an inspiration and makes me want to be a better person. It makes me feel so useless knowing that I sit at home complaining about a slightly chilly house, not enough clothes, having to get up in the mornings for school, boring food in the fridge, a stomach ache and all the other pointless things I go on about. What this video made me realize is, I am so blessed. My sister, Chelsea, stood up after watching the video. Which then resulted in her staring blankly at the wall, frozen. The next second she placed her face in her hands, and fell into my lap crying. We both bawled after being so touched by such a man and his remarkable actions.
I wanted to share this video with you all, hoping you could feel the same warmth in your heart that brought my sister and I to tears. I hope and pray that one day I can be as Christ-like as this man is each and everyday. God bless him.


No comments:

Post a Comment