6.06.2013

the start of a new beginning


A week ago I took a 12 hour drive back to my home in orem utah with the intent of finding a place and staying. I packed every nook and cranny of my silver honda civic (which by the way, his name is sir lancelot), said my goodbye's to my beautiful mother and two darling little sissy's, and went on my way. My dad made the trip along with me to help make sure I got settled in nicely and had a place to stay for the first little bit. Let me tell you, it is quite different being in a house full of new faces and having a space all to myself.
It has now been a week, I have settled in as much as I can- still a few boxes to unpack, I started school, and am living the summer life of a newly found adult. I miss my family more and more each day, but luckily, my older sister and her charming husband live just a city away in their old quaint house (nice to have a home-away-from-home).
I am excited- and scared to start this new journey ahead of me; and that is why I started this new blog. To document this exciting and scary journey. Wish me luck, folks!

1 comment: