6.09.2013

Today I had a lovely sabbath day filled with friends and family. To start it off, I went to my sister and hubby's ward where they teach nursery. And boy do I love nursery. So I gladly went to help them out. Then my sister Chelsea and I went to my hippie aunt's house so that we could all visit my uncle in rehab. I honestly love my family so much. They're just so much fun to be with, they make me laugh so hard (I almost peed in my aunts car today). Then chelsea and I drove to her in-law's place to have din din with the fam dam. They have the sweetest and happiest family. Their house is like an ongoing party. Afterwards I drove to meet up with my 2 best friends. Hunter Kofford, and Elizabeth Yeager. Whom I like to refer: hunty koffart and rizabeff. I tell ya, they are the funnest people to be around. We have all been best friends since the 9th grade. Don't get us talking about our freshman year though or we'll NEVER stop. It's loaded with psycho-crazy-hysterical memories. Anyway, we slipped on some nice work out gear and headed up the mountain to go on an adventure hike. Not only did we burn some serious calories but we made some knee slapping vines hahaha. People... I love vine. We then cruised through the evening air and took two cemetery trips. We had a sweet visit with Sydney Bruning and Coop-di-loop (hunter's little brother). People often are fearful of cemeteries because they are looked at as spooky and eerie. But I have always loved them. I could go up there every day. In my eyes, cemeteries have always been beautiful. They are so peaceful and still. So I am always up for a cemetery trip, as weird as they may sound to you. After we all cuddled on a blanket and talked to some nearby bunnies, we headed on back to Hunter's house. There, we made cowboy cookies (never heard of them until tonight) and are currently going to start The Notebook. Every girl's night could use a good chick flick right? So far, Utah has been very welcoming. It's good to be home.

Meanwhile, enjoy some of our pictures and vines to document tonight:













1 comment: